Total distance covered0 miles
Distance still to go3,044 miles
Countdown to start
Length of the Aberdeen to Plymouth route1,104 miles
Total to be covered by whole team during the weekmiles
WOW, what a week that has been!
We smashed our target in all senses: FUNdraising, comfort zones, shared memories, and team spirit.
Every single person that played a part in the PureGym National Relay in June 2019 was amazing. The baton reached Plymouth all the way from Aberdeen, passing through thousands of hands, with colleagues from all divisions at PureGym coming together in true shoulder to shoulder style.
Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible. Do remember you can still donate to Mental Health UK above!
Total distance covered3000 miles
WHAT WAS THE PUREGYM NATIONAL RELAY?
- A 7-day 24-hour relay challenge from Aberdeen to Plymouth
- 1,500 PureGym colleagues coming together as one team with one mission
- Travelling approx. 3,000 miles between 235+ PureGyms from Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England
- Running, walking, cycling, scootering, skateboarding, kayaking, farmer’s walking, football dribbling, congo carnivaling and supporting
- In aid of Mental Health UK