Total distance covered0 miles
Distance still to go3,044 miles
Countdown to start
Length of the Aberdeen to Plymouth route1,104 miles
Total to be covered by whole team during the weekmiles
WOW, what a week that has been!
We smashed our target!
Every single person that has supported the relay or that has taken part in it has been amazing, and the baton has now reached the Plymouth (all the way from Aberdeen!)
Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible. Don't forget you can still donate.
Total distance covered3000 miles
WHAT IS THE PUREGYM NATIONAL RELAY?
- A 7-day 24-hour relay challenge from Aberdeen to Plymouth
- 1,500 PureGym colleagues coming together as one team with one mission
- Travelling approx. 3,000 miles between 235+ PureGyms from Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England
- Running, walking, cycling, scootering, skateboarding, kayaking, farmer’s walking, football dribbling, congo carnivaling and supporting
- In aid of Mental Health UK
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE RELAY?
- Donate to Mental Health UK at the purple button above
- We’re targeting £250,000 of fundraising!
- Cheer your PureGym team – ask at your local gym for details